Using the IES Virtual Environment to perform TM59 Overheating Analyses
This free on-demand course is part of our Upskill with IES series. It will take you through using the IES Virtual Environment to perform CIBSE TM59 Overheating Analyses.
In the session, the instructor covers:
- An introduction to the CIBSE TM59 methodology
- Importing TM59 templates into the IES Virtual Environment
- Assigning TM59 data to the building model
- Performing dynamic simulations using ApacheSim, IES’s thermal simulation tool.
- Reviewing results to assess the risk of overheating
Visit the IES website to find out about upcoming Upskill with IES sessions.
Hans is Training Manager at IES, and is our most experienced trainer with over 20 years unparalleled experience in training customers in the Virtual Environment. He is responsible for creating IES training programmes and materials. Hans holds an Honours Degree and a Masters degree. Before joining IES, he was involved with wind tunnel testing, fire protection and building services software.