This training session covers the steps required in the Virtual Environment for utilizing the NECB Navigator for Canadian users.
The instructor uses a live example to illustrate:
- Initiating the NECB Workflow Navigator
- Location, Weather and Heating Degree Days
- Treatment of the Reference/Design Building Envelope
- Templates, Schedules, Internal Gains
- HVAC Systems & Ventilation
- Loads, Energy & Reporting
Chris is an honours degree qualified engineer with 15 years’ experience within the Building Services Industry. Chris is currently responsible for business development and carrying out consultancy work on a broad range of projects, taking each from initial concept design modeling to final model results and reportage. Chris is also an instructor at British Columbia Institute of Technology teaching Energy Modelling for Building Professionals and is an approved 3rd party energy model reviewer for the Canadian Green Building Council.