The course uses a live example to walk attendees through the steps for:
- Important factors in creating MURB geometry
- MURB energy end-uses and relevant input-data source
- Envelope modelling for energy simulations
- Outdoor Air Ventilation configurations
- Residential Water-Loop Heat Pump and Ventilation Heat Recovery system modelling
- Modelling opportunities for energy savings in residential buildings
Note: This training course is intended for users already familiar with Apache, ApHVAC, and VistaPro applications within the Virtual Environment.
Chris is an honours degree qualified engineer with 15 years’ experience within the Building Services Industry. Chris is currently responsible for business development and carrying out consultancy work on a broad range of projects, taking each from initial concept design modeling to final model results and reportage. Chris is also an instructor at British Columbia Institute of Technology teaching Energy Modelling for Building Professionals and is an approved 3rd party energy model reviewer for the Canadian Green Building Council.