In this training session the instructor uses a live example to take you through the steps for:
- Modeling air-cooled and water-cooled VRF systems
- Differences in ducting ventilation air to VRF indoor units or supplying ventilation independently
- Simultaneous heating & cooling operation controls configurations
- Modulating system performance based on piping length
- Evaluating performance & energy results in VistaPro
Megan Tosh is a Product Manager at IES, based in Portland, Oregon. Megan has her Bachelors and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida. She is a professionally licensed engineer in the State of Florida and is an ASHRAE certified Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP). Megan joined IES in 2013 to provide training and technical support to North American software users. She specializes in modeling mechanical systems and frequently leads Advanced ApacheHVAC training courses offered by IES.