Modeling Geothermal WLHPs with IESVE
In this free on-demand course, using the IESVE and its new interoperability features, the instructor will demonstrate a live example of the modeling geoexchange system.
- Configuring and Sizing a WLHP Prototype System in ApacheHVAC
- Creating heating & cooling loads for an external GSHP tool
- Using HyGCHP for modeling the geothermal heat exchanger
- Importing (sub)hourly ground temperature profile into ApacheHVAC Heat Transfer Loop
- Simulation and Analyzing Results
Visit the IES website to find out about upcoming Upskill with IES sessions.
Matthew Duffy has been teaching building simulation for over 10 years. He is currently the committee chair of the IBPSA-USA Wisconsin chapter and a business development manager at IES. Matthew has completed many different building simulation and solar energy projects including supporting and developing simulation software.