M&V Concepts with IES
This is free on-demand course is part of our Upskill with ICL series, and covers M&V Concepts with IES.
The session will look at:
- Introduction to Measurement & Verification (M&V)
- M&V and energy simulation in IES-VE
- Energy modelling overview (Levels of Detail)
- Measurement data sources
- ICL tools and processes to support M&V
- Comparative analysis - Simulation vs Measurements
- Overview of Statistical Analysis Methods (R2, CVRMSE, NMBE etc.)
Visit the IES website to find out about upcoming Upskill with ICL sessions.
Mark is a building performance engineer specialising in energy optimisation, commissioning and data analytics.
Mark has global leading knowledge of the IES technology range and its implementation at all project stages; from primary masterplanning, concept and detailed design to operational energy audits via integration with smart metering and BMS controls infrastructure. He also has comprehensive knowledge of leading BIM platforms including IESVE, SketchUp, Rhino, Grasshopper + Revit.