In this training session the instructor uses a live example to walk attendees through the steps for:
- Modeling the building stand-alone scenario
- Modeling the plant and a single building served by the plant
- Isolating downstream equipment energy from plant energy
- Configuring a central plant
- Utilizing the scheduled load component option in ApHVAC
Note: This training course is intended for users already familiar with Apache, ApHVAC, and VistaPro applications within the Virtual Environment.
Megan Tosh is a Product Manager at IES, based in Portland, Oregon. Megan has her Bachelors and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida. She is a professionally licensed engineer in the State of Florida and is an ASHRAE certified Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP). Megan joined IES in 2013 to provide training and technical support to North American software users. She specializes in modeling mechanical systems and frequently leads Advanced ApacheHVAC training courses offered by IES.