Demand Control Ventilation for High Occupancy Areas
In this course, the instructor uses a live example to take you through the steps for:
- Complying with 90.1 requirements for ventilation controls in high-occupancy areas
- Resetting system outside airflow rates
- Configuring schedules for variable occupancy spaces
- Leveraging the Prototype Library ventilation control options
- Customizing ApHVAC systems to include DCV
- Evaluating results & troubleshooting common mistakes
Note: This training course is intended for users already familiar with Apache, ApHVAC, and VistaPro applications within the Virtual Environment.
Megan Tosh is a Product Manager at IES, based in Portland, Oregon. Megan has her Bachelors and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida. She is a professionally licensed engineer in the State of Florida and is an ASHRAE certified Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP). Megan joined IES in 2013 to provide training and technical support to North American software users. She specializes in modeling mechanical systems and frequently leads Advanced ApacheHVAC training courses offered by IES.