Using the IESVE to perform CIBSE Heating and Cooling Loads Calculations
This free on-demand course is part of our Upskill with IES series. It will take you through using the IES Virtual Environment to perform CIBSE Heating & Cooling Loads Calculations.In the session, the instructor covers
- Creating the building geometry using ModelIT
- Creating and assigning thermal and construction data using Apache
- Using CIBSELoads, IES’s loads calculation tool, to perform CIBSE heating and cooling loads
- Viewing room and plant loads using VistaPro
- Exporting results for subsequent use by MagiCAD’s duct and pipe sizing/layout tools
Visit the IES website to find out about upcoming Upskill with IES sessions.
Hans is Training Manager at IES, and is our most experienced trainer with over 20 years unparalleled experience in training customers in the Virtual Environment. He is responsible for creating IES training programmes and materials. Hans holds an Honours Degree and a Masters degree. Before joining IES, he was involved with wind tunnel testing, fire protection and building services software.