Defining Chiller Performance Curves for Simulation
In this training session the instructor uses a live example to walk attendees through the steps for:
- Visualizing air-cooled chiller curves
- Creating custom chiller curves using manufacturer data
- Understanding graphs in the Performance Curves Library
- Editing ECT and LCT based curves in the Performance Curves Library
- Evaluating results in VistaPro
Megan Tosh is a Product Manager at IES, based in Portland, Oregon. Megan has her Bachelors and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida. She is a professionally licensed engineer in the State of Florida and is an ASHRAE certified Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP). Megan joined IES in 2013 to provide training and technical support to North American software users. She specializes in modeling mechanical systems and frequently leads Advanced ApacheHVAC training courses offered by IES.