New Australian Compliance Approaches in IES
This is free on-demand course is part of our Upskill with IES series, and will cover new Australian compliance approaches in IES.
- NCC 2019 new modelling requirements
- Residential vs Commercial
- Compliance pathways: New JV1 (kJ/m2hr)
- JV3 (Verification/ DTS)
- JV4 air blower/pressure test
- Human Comfort
- Thermal bridging/spandrels & façade glazing calculator
- Services/Pumping/Fan approaches
Visit the IES website to find out about upcoming Upskill with IES sessions.
Roger is IES' Senior Business Development Manager in Australia and New Zealand. His background is building services engineering consulting and modelling. Most of Roger's consulting work has involved thermal and CFD modelling of buildings, in Australia this has involved, compliance and JV3 assessments as well as Nabers & Greenstar analysis.