ApacheHVAC Controller Fundamentals
This one hour training course covers the function of ApacheHVAC controllers on the airside network, from basics to customization. The instructor uses a live example to illustrate:
- Time switches, controllers, sensors, differential controllers and their basic functions
- Leveraging AND/OR connections for building HVAC control
- Controller relationships with components
- Integration with the System Parameters dialog
- Sequencing operations and airflow within an HVAC network
- Details of the controller dialog
- Special considerations for Room Unit controllers
Note: This training course is intended for users already familiar with the Apache, ApacheHVAC, and VistaPro applications within the Virtual Environment.
More information on HVAC controllers in the VE can be found in the ApacheHVAC User Guide Part B.
Megan Tosh is a Product Manager at IES, based in Portland, Oregon. Megan has her Bachelors and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida. She is a professionally licensed engineer in the State of Florida and is an ASHRAE certified Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP). Megan joined IES in 2013 to provide training and technical support to North American software users. She specializes in modeling mechanical systems and frequently leads Advanced ApacheHVAC training courses offered by IES.