- Commonly used approaches for desiccant based dehumidification
- Configuring Hot Gas Reheat in Direct Expansion (DX) systems
- Heat pipes (run around / wrap around coils)
- Total energy recovery on outdoor air
- Modulating energy recovery wheel efficiencies for summer and winter operation
- Energy recovery wheels in series
- Discussion on ASHRAE Standard 90.1 PRM/ECB compliance
Suyash is an Applications Engineer in the IES Atlanta office. He has a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Arizona State University. Suyash is a LEED accredited professional (LEED AP BD+C). He provides training and support for advanced HVAC systems modeling, energy standards and code compliance.